Training Courses for the Voluntary and Community Sector
Over the years, Relate Plymouth and South Devon has developed relationship training courses for the voluntary and community sector.
Learn how to build better relationships
In order to help you deliver the best results possible, we’ll help you build strong communication skills and effective working relationship with clients, colleagues and service users.
We provide a number of training courses including:
- From emotions to solutions – A one-day workshop for people who want to know
how to handle other people’s emotions during one-to-one discussions and remain in control of a situation
- Diversity and equality within organisations – This workshop will help all staff consider the influence of issues of diversity and equality in their day-to-day work and in the organisational structures and processes that supports this work
- Multi-cultural issues in the workplace – In this workshop, we will explore different aspects of diversity and how they impact on working lives
- Solution-focused resolution training for professionals – The purpose of this course is to provide professionals with Solution Focused therapy and systemic skills to use with families and individuals that they work with
- Family dynamic training for professionals – This is a course for professionals offering knowledge and skills for working with couples and families
If you’re interested in training courses for your organisation, contact Kathryn Anthony on Kathryn.email@example.com or call 01302 347 451 to book an in-house CPD training event or organise a bespoke training package.